Saturday, March 6, 2010

In a Moment you’ll get Blue Skies and …Karma

Stop by and take a closer look at these great treasuries!!debsdesigns401 3-6-10 jenniferlynnstudio 3-6-10 rctees 3-6-10

The 1st treasury titled Blue Skies was created by Deb’s Design’s.  She specializes in Lanyards, Eyeglass Holders and Jewelry. A few of my favorites from Deb’s shop …

Antiqued brass chain necklaceAquamarine Swarovski crystal briolette silver wrapped earrings Aqua and Green beaded lanyard

The 2nd treasury titled In a Moment … was created by the very talented  Jennifer Lynn Studio. Her shop is full of fabulous handmade jewelry. A few of my favorites from Kathy’s shop …

GALLAXY..Artisan Lampwork Beads, Sterling Silver Chain, Bali, Swarovski Crystals, and Sterling Silver Earrings Blackstone, Bali, Riverstone, and Sterling Silver EarringsLADY IN RED..Red Ruby Jade and Sterling Silver Necklace and Earring Set 

The 3rd treasury titled …Karma was created by my favorite T-Shirt shop RCTees. They specialize in Earthy & Unique T-shirts, Tunics and Bags. A few of my favorites from Toni’s shop …

Spring Flower on Alternative Apparel Joplin TunicFleur de Rose on Womens American Apparel Tank Let's Roll - Hot Little Canvas Biker Tote 

3 comments:

Jewels, Journals & Fine Art said...

Beautiful presentation ! I'm a big fan :)

rctees said...

Well dearie, you've just made my day!!
Huge hug for the wonderful feature!!

♥toni

Unknown said...

You totally rock!! Thanks so much for featuring my items!!! You made my day!